WeightLossBanter

WeightLossBanter (http://www.weightlossbanter.net/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.weightlossbanter.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   brain cancer? (http://www.weightlossbanter.net/showthread.php?t=56742)

Devin September 6th, 2011 07:54 AM

brain cancer?

Hello friends...!
Can cell phones cause brain cancer..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance...@!

Ivane September 8th, 2011 02:13 PM

Hi,
I read your post here and want to inform you that yoga experts has announced that brain cancer can be controlled with the help of yoga. I think you should also try yoga and i hope this would help you more.
Personal Training St Kilda

swaggy September 26th, 2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin (Post 429913)
Hello friends...!
Can cell phones cause brain cancer..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance...@!

I heard it many times, specially in some news, but it is not a really possible cause of Brain Cancer, I think the most possible reason/cause of Brain Cancer is Genetic risk.

StuardJames September 29th, 2011 07:44 AM

There are a number of reasons for this but normally the medical science says that stress and depression are the major reason of brain cancers and problems.So you do not have to be physically strong only it is your duty that you have to be mentally strong too.Life is all about the game of nerves.

chensi October 7th, 2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StuardJames (Post 430107)
There are a number of reasons for this but normally the medical science says that stress and depression are the major reason of brain cancers and problems.So you do not have to be physically strong only it is your duty that you have to be mentally strong too.Life is all about the game of nerves.

good job.happy everyday please.

sandradavis October 7th, 2011 05:39 AM

Research hasn't proven that cell phones cause brain cancer yet but there is a lot of research looking at it from both sides. Some cancers are curable, some are treatable. The best thing to do is to prevent it should research come out saying that excessive cell phone use DOES cause cancer. Until then, be sure to see your doctor about once a year to stay on top of your health.

swaggy October 12th, 2011 09:46 AM

Cell phones do not release enough radiation or energy to damage DNA or genetic material, which can lead to cancer.

jusmin October 21st, 2011 02:21 PM

Yea I think cell phones can cause brain cancer. I have read so many articles about it, and so many people are saying that. We should avoid using cell phones all the time.

Jameyab November 15th, 2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jusmin (Post 430486)
Yea I think cell phones can cause brain cancer. I have read so many articles about it, and so many people are saying that. We should avoid using cell phones all the time.

Not the cell phone the cell phone radiation may cause the cancer of your brain and also effect of your thinking and listening too.

raghudeep February 22nd, 2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin (Post 429913)
Hello friends...!

Yes,Very long time if you chat on the cell then it can be possible.