View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.diet
Caleb
external usenet poster

Default Day 4, August 16, Another few pounds gone.

August 16, 2012
Day 4, 246/239/200

Just got on my scale now (we are waking early for a trip to go to my uncle's memorial in Hawaii) and found that I had lost a few more pounds. So, on Day 4 I weigh 239.

Certainly almost all of it is water, but that is good to get off me -- e.g., with hypertension, etc.

I have my numbers on my watch band to remind me that I am on my program, and the strips now say "4" and the strip below it says "7/239." So I will have a chance to look at them all day -- still I will probably see them fewer times than I will look at advertisements for food, drink, etc. However, seeing them will definitely help me even things out.

I won't have a chance to exercise this morning as we are leaving home about 6:45 a.m.

I will have coffee for breakfast and for lunch. No need to eat unnecessarily on the plane. I sure have consumed enough to last a life-time (or at least for several months). Every day I am good on my program is a day of victory over the influences which have led me to over-eat, over-do it in the past.. (I sure am more susceptible to such influences than most people, it seems.. But not now and not in the next 96 days.)

Again I feel great this morning -- not enough sleep with leaving early, with the sleeplessness that dieting initially brings about, but I feel GREAT!

I hope everyone has a program that will work well enough to make them healthier! That we can be "good enough for long enough" to make a big impact on our health!

Yours,

Caleb