A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Wanna Lose weight and have tons of energy?

Old August 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Aug 2005
Talking Wanna Lose weight and have tons of energy?

Hi, My name is Shannon and I am currently on a diet called the sunslim diet. It is awesome. It has given me sooo much energy and I lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. ~~The healthy way to lose. I can eat bits of choc. which is my weakness in granbola bars and rice cakes. I am totally satisfied unlike some diets where you want to crave everything! It is not low carb or low protein. If you want someone to tell you exactly what to eat and how much to eat and when to eat it to lose weight then this is the diet for you. Meat intake is tuna, fish, chicken, and turkey. Just thought I would help. Please note that this is one of the healthiest diets available and has been proven for people to lose weight. The program itself does cost about $25 for the information. It's an ebook. Please anyone who tries it let me know or your progress!!!