A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Please participate in my study & tell me about your weight management experiences.

Old October 15th, 2006, 11:47 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Jun 2006
Smile Please participate in my study & tell me about your weight management experiences.

Greetings! I'm a weight loss maintainer who is working on my dissertation about weight loss, weight loss maintenance, and the development of attitudes and meanings. I write to ask you to PLEASE participate in this important project by taking about 20 minutes to complete my survey at http://newmedia.kent.edu/weightloss. In the survey you will find sections about your weight management experiences, your involvement in weight related groups, your attitudes about weight related things and behaviors, your self-esteem, your sense of self-efficacy, and last—but also v. important—your demographics. If you are at least 18 years old and either trying to non-surgically lose weight or trying to maintain a non-surgical weight loss (any amount and any length of time), please help with this important study by completing a survey!!! Sincerely, Christine Heifner Graor (ps I welcome questions and comments.)