A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Forget Diet Pills - but check out this supplement!

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:47 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Aug 2008
Default Forget Diet Pills - but check out this supplement!

Hello all

I have been working to lose weight for the past year now. Things have been up and down with my diet - at times encouraging, discouraging at others. You all know what I am going through! Over the last year I have really tried to stay on the path - eating right, exercising religiously almost every day, and still I hit plateaus that I just don't understand how it can be scientifically possible!

I have never been one to use a diet pill. But then I found out about this all-natural supplement called "EXTREME LIFEFORCE" from Extreme Kinetic (http://www.extremekinetic.com). It is an all-natural supplement that contains no stimulants, and that helps in terms of burning stored body fat for those that have at least 15% body fat or more. It gives you extra energy, helps suppress your appetite and gives you the additional nutrients that your body might be lacking due to your diet.

The results I have seen while taking this product have been absolutely amazing! Even on days when I "slack off" a little bit or indulge, I still continue to see good results. This is something that I couldn't do before over the last year. One indulgence it seemed would put me 5 steps backwards!

You can check out the product at the following link:
https://www.extremekineticonline.net...lifeforce.html

It is a very cost effective product - less than $30 a bottle, and they also offer free samples that you can request through their website.

I just received an email about a special offer they have for 30% OFF your order for new customers, so that is why I thought I would share this with you.

The coupon code for 30% OFF your order is AUG2008.

I HIGHLY recommend checking out this product! Like I said, it is simply an all-natural supplement, but it works wonders!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me....

Good luck and Take Care!
Anna