A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FAT LOSS 4 IDIOTS

Old January 19th, 2006, 12:47 PM posted to alt.support.diet.low-fat
external usenet poster

Default FAT LOSS 4 IDIOTS

Hi,

I was on all the latest diets. They were great and I lost weight with them, but as soon as I went off the diet, all my weight came back. I searched the internet for a better way to diet and this is what I found.

http://gigabyte.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net

Ever since joined, I have lost all the weight that I wanted to and I have been keeping it off while eating what I want. I hope you find this information useful for your search of the best diet.

Sincerely,
Ron Passetti

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060118132301F9t1BfP7

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----