A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Healthy weight and Insurance companies

Old March 30th, 2006, 04:01 PM posted to alt.support.diet.low-fat
external usenet poster

Default Healthy weight and Insurance companies

After have watched myself go up and down the scale so many times it should be a musical instrument. Instead of weighing in at a healthy weight, it has been a nightmare that has been none stop for 16 years. My thyroid went bad and boom, went from 135 pounds for 40 years to 255 pounds. Prescriptions made my heart race and feel sick all the time. Getting up in the morning and looking in the mirror made me sick.

I worked out, ate nearly nothing and live on shakes, baby food, lettuces and nothing sweet for 10 years and never lost a pound. I walked 3 miles a day and nothing. Zip-not one pound came off!

One day, I decided to get a by pass done. Insurance company said "NO"! I wasn't heavy enough. "My comment to that was…. What are you waiting for me to do be 300 pounds or dead?" No they said… but they raised my premium to high risk. I started having other health issues because of my weight.

There were choices to be made. After many weeks of research online I found a product that actually did what it said it could do. With a weight loss of 60 pounds in 5 months it was thrilling to get up each morning and check my weight and feel my clothes become lose a baggy.

If you are interested go to my website: http://www.houco.com. Thanks maybe this will give you some hope too. There are pictures of me there for you to see me and not some model or made up person.

This is not a sales pitch it is trying to help others, so we will not be the butt someone fat jokes.

Everyone deserves to be at a good weight and be strong and healthy.

Thanks for reading
Good Luck in your search.

Anne

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060323133949K7q0ZiX8

Old April 20th, 2006, 06:36 AM posted to alt.support.diet.low-fat
external usenet poster

Default Healthy weight and Insurance companies

I used hoodia is best to reduse our weight. How do you works Hoodia
http://www.gordoniihoodiapills.com/howitworks.php.