A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Weightwatchers
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Addicted to Junk Food

Old October 14th, 2010, 02:51 AM posted to alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
AGS XPress
external usenet poster

Default Addicted to Junk Food

Often obese people make statements that they would like to eat less, but
can’t control themselves. The latest medical research proves that this
might very well be true.
--
http://agsxpress.com/blogs/addicted-to-junk-food
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Apr 2011

Hello dear. Nice post. I have read this story. junk food and fast food have so much calories that can increase our body fat and weight so i don't prefer to eat this kind of food. i eat vegetables and fruits.But this theory is also true because we think that we should not eat too much but we have not any control on it.
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Jun 2011

I would like to say that Fast food and Oily food is not good for health because these result in increasing fat rather then decreasing it . Fruits and vegetables are the always best for health that you can eat to your fill . we should avoid to eat Oils and fast food but the problem is that we violate the rules and can not control to eat these things .
Old July 25th, 2011, 05:00 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arregaithel View Post
I would like to say that Fast food and Oily food is not good for health because these result in increasing fat rather then decreasing it . Fruits and vegetables are the always best for health that you can eat to your fill . we should avoid to eat Oils and fast food but the problem is that we violate the rules and can not control to eat these things .
Hi........
nice posting it is absolutely right Thanks for sharing ..........keep posting ..
Old August 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Aug 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozilc View Post
Hello dear. Nice post. I have read this story. junk food and fast food have so much calories that can increase our body fat and weight so i don't prefer to eat this kind of food. i eat vegetables and fruits.But this theory is also true because we think that we should not eat too much but we have not any control on it.
Good to know.