A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

brain cancer?

Old September 6th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Sep 2011
Default brain cancer?

Hello friends...!
Can cell phones cause brain cancer..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance...@!
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Banned

Hi,
I read your post here and want to inform you that yoga experts has announced that brain cancer can be controlled with the help of yoga. I think you should also try yoga and i hope this would help you more.
Personal Training St Kilda

Last edited by Ivane : September 10th, 2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 26th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin View Post
Hello friends...!
Can cell phones cause brain cancer..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance...@!
I heard it many times, specially in some news, but it is not a really possible cause of Brain Cancer, I think the most possible reason/cause of Brain Cancer is Genetic risk.
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:44 AM

There are a number of reasons for this but normally the medical science says that stress and depression are the major reason of brain cancers and problems.So you do not have to be physically strong only it is your duty that you have to be mentally strong too.Life is all about the game of nerves.
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuardJames View Post
There are a number of reasons for this but normally the medical science says that stress and depression are the major reason of brain cancers and problems.So you do not have to be physically strong only it is your duty that you have to be mentally strong too.Life is all about the game of nerves.
good job.happy everyday please.
Old October 7th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Banned

Research hasn't proven that cell phones cause brain cancer yet but there is a lot of research looking at it from both sides. Some cancers are curable, some are treatable. The best thing to do is to prevent it should research come out saying that excessive cell phone use DOES cause cancer. Until then, be sure to see your doctor about once a year to stay on top of your health.
Old October 12th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Aug 2011

Cell phones do not release enough radiation or energy to damage DNA or genetic material, which can lead to cancer.
Old October 21st, 2011, 02:21 PM

Yea I think cell phones can cause brain cancer. I have read so many articles about it, and so many people are saying that. We should avoid using cell phones all the time.
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmin View Post
Yea I think cell phones can cause brain cancer. I have read so many articles about it, and so many people are saying that. We should avoid using cell phones all the time.
Not the cell phone the cell phone radiation may cause the cancer of your brain and also effect of your thinking and listening too.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin View Post
Hello friends...!
Yes,Very long time if you chat on the cell then it can be possible.