A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Weightwatchers
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Look what I found online.

Old June 11th, 2006, 04:03 AM posted to alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
external usenet poster

Default Look what I found online.

Look what I found online. Now this deal has got to be cheaper than any other weight loss program. How much are you paying just on products and how much are you paying just for online advice and support?

Receive For FREE a weight management and total wellness analysis and one-to-one support and coaching on purchase of any ShapeWorks QuickStart Weight Loss Program. price-US$85.80. Healthy weight loss made simple. Weight management in 62 countries with over 25 million satisfied customers.
https://www.niceoffers.com/7252545/11847