A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

brain cancer?

Old June 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghudeep View Post
Yes,Very long time if you chat on the cell then it can be possible.
I think it might be possible that people who have an inclination to cancer anyway (from family background or so) could get affected by the cell phones as well. But I also think there is so much other stuff which makes people ill, for example microwaves, xray, sun ray etc.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:26 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Jul 2012

I have read in many study/research results that cellphones indeed can cause brain cancer but only if not used properly. Some of the things I remember is that in order to avoid brain cancer, one must follow a proper angle of phone when calling to avoid radiation that can damage the brain. Also, one must not call or accept call when the cellphone is charging. That's all, I hope this could help.
Old July 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghudeep View Post
Yes,Very long time if you chat on the cell then it can be possible.
Same here.. I read and watched that cellphone causes cancer...
Old July 17th, 2012, 02:54 PM

I think it is true that the waves to which we are exposed due to cell phones and other stuff like microwaves for example may raise the possibility of getting cancer. Yet I think that some people are more inclined to get it than others. Depending on your genetic disposition, it might be that people who reason their illness with the waves from cell phones might have got ill without them too. I think the industrial environment offers so many different factors for getting cancer. Mostly it is probably a mixture of environmental factors and genetics.