A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Weight loss that works - Free trial

Old August 9th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Donna D
external usenet poster

Default Weight loss that works - Free trial

For years I tried to lose the extra 30 pounds that I had gained. No matter what I did nothing seemed to work. I ate less, changed what I ate, and even exercised. I finally tried a natural product that I found and during a 3 -4 month period I went from a size 12 back to a size 6. Wow ! Would you believe that the problem was stress? The company is now offering a free trial program and you can start using these products for the mere cost of shipping & handling! Its amazing and I never felt better.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040728025124S8m6AlN2