A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Gastric Bypass

Old January 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: May 2010
Default Gastric Bypass

I had a RNY Gastric Bypass done on July 24, 2012 and I have a lot of Questions about Gastric Bypass my Questions a
1. Has Anyone had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery done?
2. I have a lot of Questions about Gastric Bypass Can someone answer any questions that I have about Gastric Bypass that I have at times?
3. If you know about Gastric Bypass Would you be willing to be an email pen pal I am looking for email pen pals that will answer short letters with Questions like for example: 1. Do you Have Any Pets? 2. Do you like Music? 3. What Type of Music Do you like? 4. Have you ever had the RNY Gastric Bypass Done? 5. Do you like Church Bells-Carillons? 6. Do you like to Send out Christmas Cards and Birthday Cards? 7. Are you Generous to your Pen pals on their Birthday and during Christmas?

If you know the answers can you please message me?

Channing