A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Medications related to Weight Control
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Lose Weight Without Dieting

Old September 29th, 2006, 01:08 PM posted to alt.support.diet.rx
Weight Loss Review
external usenet poster

Default Lose Weight Without Dieting

Your Are About to Lose Weight And Get Closer To Your Ideal weight…But Not By Following Another Diet!

Dear Friend,

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to lose the weight you want without having to eat lettuce and embark on a commando style work out? Of course it would. I have tried many of these so called miracle diets only to end up frustrated and quitting no sooner than I had started.

Whether it’s the liquid diet, the e-diet, the Atkins diet, the South Beach diet or 'counting points' every time you eat, you have to agree that just to get your head around these diets and the changes you have to make can be difficult. And, after reading the many testimonials of people who have tried any variations of these diets, you begin to hope if the same could hold true for you.

Well, I can tell you that 99% of the time, the reported results are not all what they seem. Although these results from a few of the successful people are possible, what they fail to mention are the hunger pains and the work out regimen they had to embark on to get the desired result. Although this may be possible for some, like me, we don’t all have the will power to make such drastic changes to our lifestyle.

You may have started a diet and had high expectations of following the required steps in order to achieve your goal. Me too. I saw the weight loss successes stories and I wanted to experience that myself. I thought, just by following what they did, I too could have the same results. But after starting my diet, I found my eating choices restrictive and given my current busy lifestyle, sometimes unable to make certain changes. And so, I gave up.

Finally, after so many promises and high hopes of a smaller waistline and lots more energy, I decided that this was a battle I was going to conquer. I was determined to get to the bottom of the dieting heap and find a solution that would once and for all help me to lose the weight I wanted.

I started to research all the different diets that others have tried and had success with. Through newsgroups, I was able to get first hand feedback from people who had tried various diets and what were their experiences and success. How did they succeed in losing the weight they wanted and was it as easy as we are led to believe?

Well, what I found out was really remarkable and these people are to be commended on their successes. For as easy as these diets are made to look, it takes considerable will power and determination to reach your desired goal weight.

To get achieve any significant weight loss, you have to

• Eliminate certain food groups
• Restrict the number of calories you consume daily
• Take up some form of physical exercise for at least 20 minutes, three times a week

Well, I was determined to lose weight to reach my goal, but I knew before I started that if I had to eat less, cut out certain foods and start exercising, chances were that I would quit when it got too hard. I have a very hectic day at the moment with my job and family and having to incorporate changes into already busy lifestyle was going to be hard. I quickly realised that dieting was not going to work for me.

Surprisingly, while sifting through all the many diet and weight loss information, I was able to locate a weight loss system that could actually help me to reach my goal. It wouldn’t require me to eat miniscule amounts of food or restrict my eating choices to certain foods. I could continue eating the foods I was used to. And, if I choose not to, I wouldn’t have to exercise. And I would be able to reach my goal.

And, results from a very controlled study of highly motivated individuals showed they all lost weight over a sixty day period without having to make drastic changes to their lifestyles. In fact, because of the ease at which they lost weight, they did make changes to their eating habits which were easy to continue after they had reached their weight loss goal.

Anyway, if you have started other diets, become frustrated and quit, but are still not happy with your current weight, then I would advise you to have a look at the website below and get started right away. The cost to get started is less than a month’s gym membership – a lot less painful as well - and there is a full money back guarantee if you’re not happy with your results.

The results from the study and the feedback from customers who have tried this weight loss system are on the website for you to read.

Well, my search for a weight loss ‘diet’ has come to an end. The ‘diet’ of choice is not really a diet, but a phenomenal weight loss system that requires no will power and gets real results. I have to say that I was at first sceptical that such a simple system could work, but after following the instructions and experiencing the results for myself, I would strongly recommend it.

Don’t take any chances trying other fad diets or weight loss gimmicks. Go to the website now and get started right away.

Whatever you do, I wish you success on your weight loss journey.

All the best.

Here is the link to the weight loss system we recommend:

http://www.fastweightloss.estore4less.com