A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Weightwatchers
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A wonderful weight loss story please read

Old September 15th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Scott Lajeunesse
external usenet poster

Default A wonderful weight loss story please read

Please allow me to tell you a brief story about my personal health and how it very well may help you to become a much healthier person. I have always been naturally fit and quite athletic. I do realize that i was very active in school sports and this probably accounted for my fitness. One of the first things i noticed after completing school is that i was not getting exercise and was developing quite a mid section. I stumbled across a program that allowed me to replace 2 of my daily meals with 100% natural and safe for everyone meal alternatives. At first i shyed away as i had heard these programs usually leave you feeling hungry so you end up snacking all day anyway and putting on more weight. This - to my delight - was not in fact the case with this program. Two days after starting this program i lost 5 pounds and by the 4th week i had lost almost 30 pounds and 4 inches off my waist. On top of all this i had a huge increase in daily energy levels and felt like a teenager again. This program works for anyone wanting to lose weight but as i also found out for people wanting to gain weight as well. A friend of mine is a hockey player with a high metabolism making it hard for him to put on healthy weight. Let me tell you that he sure isnt the same skinny kid that i once knew. After only weeks you could tell that he was much thicker and to me looked ten times healthier and alive. This program isnt only for weight loss or gain but just as an all around good idea for great nutritional health and is highly recommended for everyone to take- vegatarians should be lining up for this program as it is a healthier alternative that supports their lifestyle and is 100% natural. This is my story and i wish to share these products with the world so if i have aroused curiousity in you please go to http://www.herbalcoach.com/store/ScottLajeunesse for product information and testimonials from other people loving these products. Thank you for your time.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040913194347L3l8JtP2