A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Thinner is better to curb global warming, study says



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:13 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.autos.tech
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Thinner is better to curb global warming, study says

Everyone Knows, "You can tell an attorney is lying because his mouth is
moving"

If this Global Warming BS is so real, why in the he11 would anyone let
Al Gore (an attorney who has a vested personal monetary interest in his
viewpoint) discuss this before congress, and then forbid a real honest
to God scientist to even appear and testify.

The Global Warming Environmental Wackos are that afraid of the TRUTH!
  #2  
Old April 27th, 2009, 02:31 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku ハチロク
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 25
Default Thinner is better to curb global warming, study says

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:13:47 -0400, wrote:

Everyone Knows, "You can tell an attorney is lying because his mouth is
moving"

If this Global Warming BS is so real, why in the he11 would anyone let
Al Gore (an attorney who has a vested personal monetary interest in his
viewpoint) discuss this before congress, and then forbid a real honest
to God scientist to even appear and testify.


The guy isn't really a scientist. Gee, a lot like Al Gore!


The Global Warming Environmental Wackos are that afraid of the TRUTH!


And Al stands to make a LOT on carbon credits!


What I find interesting is no one calls him on his hypocrasy of telling
others what to do, and then lighting his swimming pool 24/7...

His MONTHLY bill is more than my YEARLY bill!



  #3  
Old April 27th, 2009, 03:25 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.autos.tech
miguel
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Thinner is better to curb global warming, study says

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:31:06 -0400, Hachiroku ????
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:13:47 -0400, wrote:

Everyone Knows, "You can tell an attorney is lying because his mouth is
moving"

If this Global Warming BS is so real, why in the he11 would anyone let
Al Gore (an attorney who has a vested personal monetary interest in his
viewpoint) discuss this before congress, and then forbid a real honest
to God scientist to even appear and testify.


The guy isn't really a scientist. Gee, a lot like Al Gore!


The Global Warming Environmental Wackos are that afraid of the TRUTH!


And Al stands to make a LOT on carbon credits!


What I find interesting is no one calls him on his hypocrasy of telling
others what to do, and then lighting his swimming pool 24/7...

His MONTHLY bill is more than my YEARLY bill!


Evidence?
  #4  
Old April 27th, 2009, 04:28 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku ハチロク
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 25
Default Thinner is better to curb global warming, study says

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:25:42 -0700, miguel wrote:

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:31:06 -0400, Hachiroku ????
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:13:47 -0400, wrote:

Everyone Knows, "You can tell an attorney is lying because his mouth
is moving"

If this Global Warming BS is so real, why in the he11 would anyone let
Al Gore (an attorney who has a vested personal monetary interest in
his viewpoint) discuss this before congress, and then forbid a real
honest to God scientist to even appear and testify.


The guy isn't really a scientist. Gee, a lot like Al Gore!


The Global Warming Environmental Wackos are that afraid of the TRUTH!


And Al stands to make a LOT on carbon credits!


What I find interesting is no one calls him on his hypocrasy of telling
others what to do, and then lighting his swimming pool 24/7...

His MONTHLY bill is more than my YEARLY bill!


Evidence?


Dude, your head been in the sand long? Check the date!
It was all over the news.


Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill Wednesday,
February 28, 2007 | 11:08 AM ABCNews

(2/27/07 - NASHVILLE, TN) -- Back home in Tennessee, safely ensconced in
his suburban Nashville home, Vice President Al Gore is no doubt basking in
the Oscar awarded to "An Inconvenient Truth," the documentary he inspired
and in which he starred. But a local free-market think tank is trying to
make that very home emblematic of what it deems Gore's environmental
hypocrisy.

Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee
Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills
for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured
nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national
average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Global warming AKA the McDonalds conspiracy Brindal General Discussion 0 June 11th, 2007 06:18 PM
Global warming AKA the McDonalds conspiracy Brindal Low Carbohydrate Diets 0 June 11th, 2007 06:18 PM
junk science and global warming Tunderbar Low Carbohydrate Diets 1 April 27th, 2007 09:35 PM
The Health Link to Global Warming -- It's Not Just About Drought, Famine, and Shrinking Coastlines PeterB General Discussion 4 February 6th, 2007 09:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 WeightLossBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.