A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Low Fat Diets
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

18 years old and fat...

Old October 30th, 2006, 06:43 PM

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Oct 2006
Default 18 years old and fat...

I can't count calories for the life of me! Plus, I just started college and living in the dorm sucks when you're trying to watch your weight. Not saying I've gained sooooo much or anything, but my pants were def way tighter after about a month of being here. My roommate's mom got her this book (she's a lot bigger than me), and she tried doing "The Dorm Room Diet" by Daphne Oz, but then she just kept ordering pizza every night. So I took the book and my pants aren't tight anymore…which is good. And actually, it's not even like I've made huge changes to my diet- I just know more about what I'm putting in my body...it's made me more conscious of what I put in my body and the effects it'll have on me. And I now understand that there are actually "good" fats! I'm looking around the forum and I see that a lot of the posters are older than me, but I bet the tips in this book would apply to anyone...of any age...really.